Sunday, October 22, 2006

Happy 300th Post



This is bigblueglobe's 300th post. Not much
in the way of fanfare and trumpets but the
folks at the French base are chilling down the
champagne, and getting ready to celebrate.
Actually that's a picture I posted a couple of
years ago of ruined champagne that had to be
thrown away at the French base. Since I first
started this blog on June 1st, 2004, I've gotten
to see lots of new things and have lots of new
experiences. Many of them I've posted on this
blog. Hopefully bigblueglobe will still be here
for it's 600th posting, and I hope that each
entry between now and then will be as fun to
post as the first 300!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 300th post, Tom!

davidpaulmassie @gmail.com said...

Awesome, Tom! Can't wait for more... -Massie