Monday, May 16, 2005

I'm Back! Were you gone???

Hi Everyone...Yes, I'm trying to resurrect the blog. It's not that I have so much more to say than I did on my last post almost 11 months ago. But...I've been reading a few more blogs from Antarctica (yes people I know), New Mexico and Chicago. There's some pretty talented folks out there with a lot of readers. Hey, I'd be happy with one or two readers. I've resigned myself to the fact that I am a terrible...yes, terrible emailer. You would think that I would have all the time in the world down here, 9,000 miles or more from 95% of the people I know in the world, but hey...go figure. Anyway, I'm going to restructure the blog a little. I know, most people aren't that interested in Antarctica. Lynn and I have put many a relative to sleep with my slide presentations...and those were the nice folks. Others ran screaming out of the room, or looked at their watch and said "Hey, I've got to go water the lawn" in January. I promise it won't be a travelogue though. More like observations of our "so called life" wherever we are. Antarctica, NZ, New Mexico, Colorado etc. So welcome back. I hope you check often. I promise not to be such a stranger.

No comments: