Monday, March 24, 2008

Get Your Geek On....


It is a dark day. No, it has nothing to do with
the atmospheric or astronomic conditions outside.
I made the Geek List. Yes, sad but true. It
can't be true...can it? Our friend and trivia
team member Tony invited me and 15 other guys to
relive our days "when long hair, bad acne, no girl
friends, cold pizza, too much coca-cola, and the
smell of too many unwashed male teenage hormones
in one room ruled the earth". Apparently another
friend, Dan, found a full set of Dungeons and Dragons
game playing equipment and I've been invited to a
day full of gaming on Sunday. Ah...but there is a
silver lining. I never played Dungeons and Dragons
so does that make me cooler than the others???
Hmm...I was also the last person on the email list.
Does that make me less cool than the others???
I think I might have issues...

No comments: