Sunday, March 16, 2008

I've got vision...

...and the rest of the world wears bifocals.


I was watching "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" tonight
and I had to laugh at this funny line from the movie. Yes,
I do sometimes think this is true about me, (me conceited??)
but in this case, I'm getting closer and closer to needing
the real thing...glasses that is. You see (ha), I've
reached that magic age where things aren't quite as sharp
as they used to be. Oh, I can look out on the horizon
and have better than 20/20 vision. It's just that close-up
stuff that's hard to see. I bought some of those really
weak cheap generic glasses at Wal-Mart before coming down
this year and haven't used them yet...yet. I've been
avoiding them like the plague. Unfortunately though, I've
been doing a lot of computer work this year and the ol'
eyeballs don't stretch like they used to. Do you think I'm
getting old???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid." In fact, I have a poster of that movie on my wall right now. You just keep thinking Tom. That's what your good at.

Lori Murray said...

Welcome to the club. I had to start wearing reading glasses at the computer last summer. YUCK>