Sunday, April 13, 2008

Decisions, Decisions


Travel has never been easy...and it really shouldn't
be too easy. That's part of what makes it fun. The
effort involved in seeing new places and trying new
things. However, it shouldn't be this difficult for
the person planning the travel for others. I've never
seen so few people make so many changes in travel plans
over such a short amount of time. One of my jobs is to
act as a liaison of sorts between the people leaving
on the flight this week and with the travel office in
Christchurch to ensure that they get to go exactly
where they want for the length of time they want. You
would think that with only a few days left, people
would have made up their minds. But no..."I want to
stay 3 days here instead of 2 days here". "I want to
go here instead of there". Arrrgh...will these people
ever finalize their plans? I know travel is difficult,
...but make a fricking decision already.

No comments: