Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Instituto Superior de Espanol


Yesterday, we signed up for Spanish classes at Instituto
Superior de Espanol here in Quito. As one of our main
goals of coming to Equador was to study Spanish, we
did lots of comparing of the almost 100 Spanish schools
in Quito and this is the one we liked the best. We'll be
studying for 4 hours a day, 5 days a week for 4 weeks.
Plus, we'll have homework almost every night as well.
Between taking lessons and our already improving
"Survival Spanish" we're using just living here, I'm pretty
confident our skills will be much improved by the time
we're finished.

1 comment:

IowaMouse said...

I'm trying to learn some remedial Spanish so I can communicate better with a couple of the employees where I work who do not speak English. Did you use Rosetta Stone? How was it? I'm thinking of trying it so I can learn faster. I also told the guys in the warehouse that I was trying to learn Spanish and they said they'd help me practice...I said only the GOOD words! lol