Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hotel So


This week, I've been staying at a very cool hotel. The Hotel So.
It's modern, clean and for the most part, the staff is friendly.
It has a nice little bar/restaurant, free wireless internet and
is located in a really convenient location, right in the middle
of downtown. It's also very eco-friendly.


The rooms are really nice too, with all modern ammenities.
However, they are tiny tiny tiny. Small for one person, they
would be way too small for two people. However, it's pretty
economical and since I'm not staying in my room that much
except for sleeping, it works out fine. If I have to stay in
Christchurch by myself again, I'll probably stay here, but if
I'm staying with Lynn, we'll probably choose something more
roomy, like the Crowne Plaza or the Camelot.

No comments: