Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Worry Worry Worry


I am my parents child. I worry. Not to the extent that I get ulcers.
Although, back in the early 90's I worried so much about a job I hated
that I contemplated buying stock in Brach's Candy because I was
popping so many Starlight Mints to ensure that my stomach didn't
hurt. But I digress. My newest worry? That I wasn't going to PQ
(Physically Qualify) to work down on the Ice this year. It turns out,
I did what I needed to do, and I'm headed down for my twelfth
season. As much as I worry now, I have to admit that Lynn has been a
good influence on me. I worry less than I used to. On the other hand,
I think she worries more now than she used to. Will I continue to worry
in the future? I don't know, but I'm not going to worry about it...

1 comment:

wedding dresses 2012 said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,wedding dresses 2012,cocktail dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.