Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Three Pillars


I came south this year with three definite plans. My three "Pillars" to a successful season.

1. Get regular exercise
2. Get enough sleep
3. Drink enough fluids

In the past, I planned to read more, learn a language, socialize more, etc. etc.

1. Blah
2. Blah
3. Blah

However, this year I WILL be more successful. I've committed myself to work out at least five days a week and have been getting 8-9 hours of sleep every night. It's not hard for me to get fluids as I drink lots of water throughout the day. So this year, it's all about being healthy and not doing unrealistic things that I won't be able to commit to.

4 comments:

annie said...

chaussures louis vuitton femmes
chaussures Louis Vuitton femmes low heels
chaussures Nike Gladiateur Mid femmes
Accessories & jewelry
Accessoires Sac louis vuitton
Boite de produit
boucle chanel
boucle juicy
boucle louis vuitton
boucle vivienne
bracelet chanel
bracelet juicy
bracelet links
bracelet louis vuitton

contract management software said...

This is really a very awesome blog. keep it up

rjsolution said...

Bra Tape
Instant breast lifts provides high-quality instant breast lifts and gel petals. Don't get tricked in buying copycats. Buy 3M quality lift and gel petals.

rjsolution said...

Partytent
Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting!