Saturday, July 08, 2006

Zzzz



Ah...napping...A true art-form. Whole Eastern religions
should be based on the nap. Some do not understand
the nap. To them, the nap is a waste of life...a hodge-
podge of time and energy not well spent. The true
napper can nap for 15 minutes...or three hours. I
come from a long line of nappers. It's in my genetic
makeup. Not only do people in my family have X and Y
chromosomes...They also have "Z" chromosomes. Why
my focus on napping? Today was a nap day. One of those
rainy, cloudy dreary days where nothing feels as good
as someplace soft to lay down and listen to the rain
while falling falling falling into a deep sleep.
I think it's time for another nap. Zzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Sidney said...

I like to doze off on Saturday afternoons for a few minutes. I kind of like it when the nap sneaks up on me while I'm watching something on television I don't particularly care about leaving in the middle.