Friday, December 29, 2006


Today the flight I would have been going on
if I had chosen to take the shoveling
boondoggle at Minna Bluff was cancelled due
to bad weather. I feel I have made an
excellent decision not to go there.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love this entry. Way to go!