Saturday, May 24, 2008

Risk


The year is 1984. I'm a sophmore at Purdue living on
the 7th floor of McCutcheon Hall. My friends at that
time...Chin, Paul, Rich and Byron...we're siting around
a board game in the elevator lobby playing a marathon
game of...Risk. That is the last time I played Risk
and it was 24 years ago. Over half my life ago.
Tonight I played with 5 other guys...several I'm
sure were not even born 24 years ago! I had a great
time. We whipped though the game in 2 1/2 hours and
I held Australia and half of Asia for most of the
game. When it game down to it though, I finished
second. The luck was just not with me. However, I
was lucky in the fact that I got to play a game I love
again, and only had to wait 24 years to do so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So nice!
Muito bem observado!