Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Little Park


After running a few errands today, Lynn and Leslie and I
took a drive. I had planned on just driving into the Redlands
to look at all the houses that we can't afford. However,
bridgework on the road leading to Colorado National
Monument was closed so we took the detour. This
detour led us through Little Park. I feel almost ashamed
that I never knew that this road or area existed. It's a
really pretty area that takes you through BLM land and
lots of really cool hiking areas that I want to explore in
greater detail someday. The road ends up in Glade Park,
where we've been many times and eventually leads to the
Monument. The weather was perfect and I'm looking
forward to coming back to this area soon. Next time,
maybe I'll remember my camera.

No comments: