Saturday, January 30, 2010

Blue Bird of Happiness


OK...the bird isn't blue...it's a penguin! But
the sign is and what's under the sign makes people
very happy. It's the mailroom and when people get
mail and packages here at McMurdo, this is where
they go to pick it up. Not the Post Office. I've
lost count how many times I've seen people go to
the Post Office to pick up their mail. Yes, they
are right next to each other, but in McMurdo's
case, all you can do is buy postage and mail things
from the Post Office with Kathy and Carol,while you
have to pick up things from Arnita in the Mail
Room. Apparently someone got tired of explaining
the difference and had this sign made. I like it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! What a beautiful blog! I like your design :D I'm from Poland and I have a blog too: www.magicznerodzenstwo.ownlog.com Please, visit me. Regards,
I'll be so glad if you leave me a comment in my cbox. Where are you live? Bailon

Please enter on my site xD