Saturday, February 13, 2010

Transitions


Last "night" the South Pole closed for the season
and as a result, I am no longer needed in the Air
Services office from 6pm to 6am. All flight from
now on will be during the day. Day and Night are
still relative terms, since the first sunset
doesn't occur for another week or so. However,
it is definitely starting to feel like winter here
as my small red jacket has been abandoned for the
season and Big Red has made it's way into my
wardrobe. Over the next 24 hours I'll be moving
into "Day" mode and away from the "wandering the
station in the middle of the night" mode. Back
amongst the living.

1 comment:

janne said...

Hello from Sweden!! Nice blog and much things to read.
Welcome and visit my blog.It's in swedish but many nice pics.

Have a nice day! janne