Monday, May 21, 2012

Donating Blood

Donating blood is something I used to do frequently, starting when I was in college. However, it's been over a decade since I donated blood. Well, today I jumped back on the donating wagon and gave a pint. I did have ulterior motives though. Because I gave blood, Lynn and I will be able to go to the JUCO (Junior College) World Series that starts this weekend in Grand Junction, for free. Everyone that participates in the "Step Up To The Plate and Donate" program gets a free ticket. We would have gone to JUCO anyway, since we like baseball, and this is a prime time to enjoy it here, but being able to help others at the same time, makes it that much better!

2 comments:

Benjamin said...

Go San Jac! The only Texas team I ever root for.

Bridal Gowns said...

Hach, we love our wedding reports of mania booklet talented photographer Nancy Ebert, apparently because she always gets the best and most stylish bride and groom in front of the lens.