Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Writing What I Want To Write












The world is a different place.  When I started writing on bigblueglobe, I maintained the site for people who wanted to know what I was doing, and not what I was saying.  My love will always be travel, and I will comment on that frequently, as this is primarily a travel blog.  However, I want to talk, and anyone who knows me knows that that won't be a problem for me.  Talk about current events, local and global issues, my wife's burgeoning business and how I'm contributing to that, etc.  In general, a mishmash of human interest topics.  I will probably be making some visual and structural changes to the blog as well.  I hope it will be fun for you to read, and I hope that if you're reading this now, you will continue to read in the future.

No comments: