Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Almost Time to Go


I can tell that it is time for me to leave
The Rock. The smallest things are starting
to aggravate me. I went through the breakfast
line this morning and decided that pancakes
looked good. However, they had no syrup. Ok,
that can happen. They ran out of syrup midway'
through breakfast right? No...they had no
syrup when they MADE the Pancakes! If you know
you have no syrup (which probably 95% of the
world's pancake-eating population puts on their
pancakes), why would you make pancakes to begin
with? Yeah...

4 comments:

Benjamin said...

They have been doing that all season long from what I have been able to tell. Mashed potatoes with no gravy, pasta with no sauce...The Galley seems to be at an all-time low this season.

Deb said...

I don't like syrup - butter and sugar for me.

Jude said...

In Oaxaca, Mexico, the pancake vendors appear on the streets after 5 p.m. They sell freshly made pancakes with a choice of toppings--strawberry jam, goat's-milk caramel, and chocolate. After two years of eating their pancakes, syrup became an afterthought for me.

carrie said...

pancakes should be eaten with peanut butter. always. without exception.