Wednesday, June 09, 2010

I'm on Twitter


For better or for worse, I'm now on Twitter. I don't
know how much I'll really use it because I just don't
feel the urge to let everyone in the world know "I just
peeled an orange" or "I just had a deep thought about
looking at my thumb". However, I might be able to
promote people to read my blog with it. Or...I might
just let it become dormant and I'll never use it. Only
time will tell. If you are reading this and are interested
in following me on Twitter, please go to this link:

http://twitter.com/bigblueglobe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Twitter can be more valuable than you might think. There are some very insightful people out there on Twitter, and it's fairly easy to find them. I found your blog post by using Regator.com, a blogging/news aggregator service that's free online.
Anyway, hope you enjoy all the surprises Twitter has to offer. Ciao!